Tel: +33 1 69 15 32 39 (office)
Nicolas Rabasso studied at the University Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris, France) and obtained his Ph. D. in 2003 under the guidance of Prof. C. Agami and Prof. F. Couty. His doctoral research was focused on new methodologies for the enantioselective synthesis from four to eight membered ring nitrogen heterocycles. He then spent a year on a post-doctoral fellowship at Boston University (Massachusetts, USA) with Prof. J. A. Porco Jr. working on the natural product synthesis (EI-1941-1 & 2 and cytoskyrin A). In 2004, he obtained a position at the University Paris-Sud (Orsay, France) as Maître de Conférences. He got is habilitation in February 2011. His research interests include synthetic methodology, aminoacids and their incorporation into peptides and aminophosphonates.
- " [2,3]-Sigmatropic Rearrangement of Ynamides: Preparation of α-Amino Allenephosphonates " Gomes Filipe, Fadel Antoine, Rabasso Nicolas J. Org. Chem. 2012, 77, 5439-5444 [PDF]
- "Utiliser les technologies pour favoriser l'apprentissage des étudiants. Quels sont les apports potentiels de la plate-forme WIMS ? Application à l'enseignement de la chimie. " Duffault Jean-Marc, Rabasso Nicolas, Marie-Joelle Ramage L'actualité chimique 2012, 363, 47-50
- " Synthesis of an enkephalin analogue containing an α,α-disubstituted heterocyclic aminophosphonic acid " Rabasso Nicolas, Fadel Antoine Phosphorus, Sulfur Silicon Relat. Elem. 2011, 186, 1811-1819 [PDF]
- " Highly Regio- and Stereoselective Nickel-Catalyzed Addition of Dialkyl Phosphites to Ynamides: an Efficient Synthesis of β-Aminovinylphosphonates " Fadel Antoine, Legrand Frédéric, Evano Gwilherm, Rabasso Nicolas Adv. Synth. Catal. 2011, 353, 263-267 [PDF]
- "Synthesis of new β- and γ-aminopyrrolidinephosphonates via 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition of substituted vinylphosphonates" Rabasso Nicolas, Fadel Antoine Tetrahedron Lett. 2010, 51, 60-63 [PDF]
- " Highly stereoselective synthesis of new α-amino-β-hydroxy six-membered heterocyclic phosphonic acid, Serine analogues " Louaisil Nicolas, Rabasso Nicolas, Fadel Antoine Tetrahedron 2009, 65, 8587-8595 [PDF]