Synthewave TM 402 (and Synthewave TM 1000)
First Commercial Equipment for chemical synthesis under microwave, developed jointly by the Laboratory and Society Prolabo, from a device for Kjeldahl mineralization (Maxidigest TM MX 350):
- Temperature measurement by infra-red surface
- Temperature control by power modulation between 15 and 300W
- Possibility to work at reduced pressure or solvent reflux, mechanical stirring
- Wide range on the amount of reagents used (0.2g to 50g) according to the size of the reactor
- Possibility of rise in level (up to 1 kg) on the Synthewave TM 1000.
Discover TM CEM
Equipment which has replaced the Synthewave TM 402 Prolabo.
4 free access GC :
- 1 Fison "8000 Series"
- 2 Carlo Erba Model "5300" and "5160"
- 1 Perkin Elmer "Autosystems"
The team enjoys a unique experience on the Institute with regard to the determination by chromatography (GC) of reactivity and reaction monitoring : conversion rate, yield, ...
HPLC Dionex, Ultimate 3000 :
Quaternary pump, with solvent degassor, automatic injector, column selector, and diode array detector.
The qualities of this device allows to support all the analitical activity of our group and also to help the other teams to solve their difficulties in chiral analysis.
Semi-preparative HPLC Dionex with injector - collector Gilson « liquid handler 215 » :
Ideal for difficult purification a small amount, we plan to work on this device with chiral columns.